Thursday, March 19, 2009

Various Things

So I am putting my two cents in. I am new to photography so be nice! Lexie that means U! These are mainly pictures from vacations or places I have been in general.

First, this is street in downtown Madrid. I love architecture and Europe has some great buildings. I think it is funny when people tell me that their house is very old and it was built in the 1920's. Then you go to Europe and those houses have been in existence since for hundreds of years, not 80 years. Anyway, I like the composition of this photo so I am posting it.










Next is the obligatory tourist shot of one of the most famous and recognizable buildings in the world: The Moulin Rouge. In person you almost miss it because it is perched above all of these sex and stripper shops on that street. However, I spent several days in Pigalle in Paris so I saw it everyday. Finally, I decided to take the tourist shot.







Finally, since Tricia wont put any shots of animals or butts in the paper, I decided to post a picture featuring both. I love Jack Russell terriers and thought this photo was so cute.




Enjoy! Jose

9 comments:

  1. Is the dog a female? It reminds me of many early 20th century photos many photographers took of ladies laying on the sofa; such as Man Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Man Ray! Glad you liked it, Tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Dr. Lo, the dog is female.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, aw and I thought it was a male dog! That would have been even better...;0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them!! I told you, you should post them! We're making it around the world photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She wants to cuddle with you too

    ReplyDelete